Thank you that you are planning to support OpenSLAM.org by providing
your SLAM alogorithm. We have the following requirements:
- You (as well as your co-authors) have to accept the following
agreement: The authors allow the users of OpenSLAM.org to use and
modify the source code for their own research. Any commercial
application, redistribution, etc has to be arranged between users and
- You need to provide your source code. It should be in a state
that your program can be compiled and used by other
researchers. Furthermore, you algorithm should work kind of stable.
To actually sumbit your algorithm, proceed as follows:
- Create a tgz (or zip) archive containing your source code and
documentation if available.
- Fill out the info.xml file to provide
us the required information about yourself and your approach.
- Send us your archive, the xml-file, and your
desired username and projectname via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will then create an account for you and setup the svn
repository allowing you to change your code as well as the description
all the time. You will be notified via email (a few days of delay may
result from travels, etc).